About Me

My name is Scarlett Mora, I am a 6th grade teacher with USD259, Wichita, KS. I am working towards a Masters in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis is technology. This blog will follow my journey as I discover new apps and sites to utilize in the classroom.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Bloggers-Sphere ; Focused on Education

I like the idea of following educational blogs. I see value in it lesson ideas, motivation, and gaining more knowledge. I am more of a find a post I am interested in  read it and move on sort of person. I am not sure if that is because before I did not have an easy way to keep track of them . I am now trying to utilize Feedly . Feedly is a way to store links to and keep up with all the blogs you want to follow.

Here are 8-Tips for building your Feedly!! Tips for building your feedly 
^^^ Is a RSS symbol, I had to look up what RSS stands for. RSS (Rich Site Summary) is a format for delivering regularly changing web content. Many news-related sites, weblogs andIother online publishers syndicate their content as an RSS Feed to whoever wants it. 
Clicking on that symbol on a blog allows you to easily mange the things you want to follow. I found that this blog explained it best. Copywrite Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment