About Me

My name is Scarlett Mora, I am a 6th grade teacher with USD259, Wichita, KS. I am working towards a Masters in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis is technology. This blog will follow my journey as I discover new apps and sites to utilize in the classroom.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

My VERY OWN website!!

This week I explored the  world of Google Sites, and created my very own class webpage. I am not going to lie it was QUITE a challenge for me.  I tend to be a jump in and play with it until I figure it out person. Unfortunately I picked the very user unfriendly classroom template, which I do NOT recommend. Since I am stubborn I stuck it out and worked with it until I created a page I am happy with check out my site here.  . The classroom template was the most confusing thing I have ever used. I would like to try to build once from scratch and see how that process goes.
FYI: If you decide you want to change your theme here are detailed directions.

Want to create your own?? This  video may help.

Check out these sites  on how to make your own classroom site. Make a classroom site 


Other Examples of Classroom sites: Miss. Schoenbergers 3rd Grade   Coach Allens PE Page

No comments:

Post a Comment