About Me

My name is Scarlett Mora, I am a 6th grade teacher with USD259, Wichita, KS. I am working towards a Masters in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis is technology. This blog will follow my journey as I discover new apps and sites to utilize in the classroom.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Youtube Who knew?

Most everyone who uses a computer has seen or used YouTube, an online video sharing site. Whether you are using it to view  fun clips , motivation or educational purposes. it is an amazing tool!  Make the most out of YouTube You can even edit your own videos.
 
A new feature I just learned about and love is Quiet Tube, it allows you to view any YouTube video without the suggested videos , ads or comments . Which makes them safe to show in class, or share on a class website.

No comments:

Post a Comment