About Me

My name is Scarlett Mora, I am a 6th grade teacher with USD259, Wichita, KS. I am working towards a Masters in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis is technology. This blog will follow my journey as I discover new apps and sites to utilize in the classroom.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Don't agonize... Organize!!

I teacher's life is always stressful! We need all the help we can get to help  organize our classroom, lessons, and lives. This weeks tips of the trade center on four websites that I have conveniently placed onto a Google Flyer for you.  Check it out here. 

One that I am particularly excited about trying out is PlanbookEdu.   It is a cloud or internet based plan book to create and store all of your lessons plans. You can attach standards and objectives. I am super excited to start trying it out. Check out a video on it below.


Another totally easy and amazing time saving tool is WhenSend is a website that lets you schedule  email's  to send in the future. I plan on using this next year to remind students when it is their week to do the scientist of the week presentations!

For a list of  handy teacher education tools check out this list created by Marcia Jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment