About Me

My name is Scarlett Mora, I am a 6th grade teacher with USD259, Wichita, KS. I am working towards a Masters in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis is technology. This blog will follow my journey as I discover new apps and sites to utilize in the classroom.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Taking Google By Storm..Using Forms!

I have blogged on Google Forms before . This week I used forms in a whole new way. I created a quiz that I could give to my students and put it into Google forms. You can check it out here.
I used several features that I have never used before and didn't realize Google forms had.  For some reason I never noticed all the options under add item drop down menu.  Including the option to add a picture or video.

One on the main reasons to give a test using a digital format is ease of grading. Google forms has an Add on called Flubaroo. It is amazing following these amazingly simple instructions, I was able to write the test and create the key all in under an hour. Grading was done in an instant, with just a few clicks of the mouse. Check out the video below to see a visual overview .
Don't forget to make sharing the quiz with your students fast and easy by using a tinyurl. Make it easier for your students to remember  and  type in. I use a personalized one for my class webpage. tinyurl.com/morasclass6   

No comments:

Post a Comment